Oh, great. Just as I read that the Cubs are thisclose to signing Cliff Floyd, I come across a piece by Nate Silver at Baseball Prospectus praising Felix Pie and declaring, "There’s absolutely no reason to bring in an outfielder along the lines of Cliff Floyd."

HELP!!!

My plan is to email a link to the Silver article to the new Cubs Assistant GM Randy Bush so he can pass the word onto Jim Hendry before he makes a costly mistake. (I'd go to Hendry directly but he just went through the heart thing and I think it would be good to encourage the relationship between mentor and mentoree.)

The problem is, I don't have Bush's email address. If you are reading this and happen to have it in your Blackberry or BlackJack or Day Runner or little black book, get me the the damn address. PRONTO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment