- The way Rich Hill pitched (well at first, but ultimately disappointingly, considering we had actually given him a 3-1 lead)
- How Jacque Jones plays centerfield (badly) and throws (even worse)
- Alfonso Soriano’s baserunning (labored-looking going from home to second; boneheaded when Soriano got himself thrown out at third base on Ryan Theriot’s routine groundball to short)
- The defensive coordination between Theriot and Soriano (nonexistent on a pop-up that Theriot staggered under and Soriano wasn’t close enough to so he could bail out his shortstop)
- The fact that the Cub offense once again failed to exploit the league’s most ineffective bullpen.
Cubs 7, Reds 6; Cubs maintain a one-game lead in the NL Central over Milwaukee.
And your winning pitcher?
Will Ohman, for God's sake.
Sleep well tonight, Brewers.