I turned on the White Sox radio broadcast yesterday and yummy as it was to hear the Sox getting their brains beaten in, 12-4 by the Rockies, it hardly sated my appetite for baseball. (Ed Farmer really needs to find another line of work.)

Today in Mesa, however, the Cubs take the field at 2:05 CST against the Giants with Jason Marquis facing Barry Zito. Lou Piniella's batting order will have Soriano leading off in center, followed by Murton in left, Lee, Ramirez, Barrett, Jones, DeRosa, Izturis and Marquis. All in all, not a bad looking lineup.

I hope to hear at least part of the game and post some thoughts late Thursday or early Friday. Since I started this site in November, this will be the first time I've had an actual game to write about.

I'm not sure I'll know how to handle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment